Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

2017 ordering

Mine arrived at the dealer at 9 am this morning. Picked it up at 1. Out the door in about 20 minutes. Skipped most of the tour, I like to figure out things on my own and I probably know as much as the salesman anyway. Good luck to others, hope your vehicle arrives soon-
  2. M

2017 ordering

Supposed to arrive at the dealer tomorrow. Fingers crossed...
  3. M

2017 ordering

Dealer send me an email today. That's all he said. Not sure where he gets that info.
  4. M

2017 ordering

My Explorer was scanned into Enola, PA. Getting close. Coming from Chicago to a dealer outside of Baltimore.
  5. M

2017 ordering

Sounds like yours was built 7/27, you expected it 8/5, and it came early? What does ETIS list for a build date? My window sticker shows 7/27, ETIS shows 7/30. I'm hoping it could randomly show up early.
  6. M

2017 ordering

Ugh, unless they just give an over-approximation, Ford chat just gave me a date of August 14 for delivery.
  7. M

2017 ordering

Similar experience as above. Ordered on April 14th. Was told "putting the highest priority on this one." Yeah, sure you are. Got VIN June 8th. Got window sticker July 22nd, which states a build date of July 27th. ETIS populated the build date yesterday and shows July 30th. Today it's...
  8. M

2017 ordering

Am I the only one that gets no love from ETIS or COTUS? Ordered in April, got VIN several weeks ago, got a window sticker last week. Window sticker and dealer state 7/27 build. Can only assume it's done. But ETIS has little info (no build date shown) and COTUS can't even recognize the VIN.
  9. M

2017 ordering

Base Sport went up $1,500-2,000. But the big tech package (can't remember if its 401 or 404) went down about the same. They just made more things standard.
  10. M

Windows down with the remote? (Global Open)

Remote control of front windows and moon roof (if equipped) will come with certain packages and trim in 2017.
Back