Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 0

hey Man good news I still have the parts for the jack and lowering the spare let me know if you...

hey Man good news I still have the parts for the jack and lowering the spare let me know if you want them just the cost of shipping them if not they go to the scrap metal yard.
  2. 0

What tools are included for spare tire change?

Hi Anony, I might still have a spare set and Jack if you're interested I'll check after work and PM you if I still do (Was cleaning out the garage). good news still in the recycling bin, pulled them out, let me know if you want them. I got a couple of sets from other 2dr Sports in the junk...
  3. 0

Ford newbie's Ressur-wreck-tion of an '05 Sport Trac XLT

Hey Ever how fast were you going when you tried to set it? I believe my 08 wont set under 35and how does it set speed?
  4. 0

One day in the Junk yard

ooops meant to remove those #9 and #10 tha'ts what i get for cribbing posts (mostly to keep me from rambling on and on) while soldering a wiring harness for my radio and yes valve cover gasket not head gasket again my mind was otherwise occupied. here are some of the promised pictures:
  5. 0

One day in the Junk yard

Hi all! Yes, I'm finally making a first post, thanks to a friend of mine who is a total Shaming me. I ended up with an OK Blue Oval project. We both hang out with the Gambler 500 crowd and do runs with them, as well as a similar crew from Jalopy Journeys. We're not under the category of the...
  6. 0

Ford newbie's Ressur-wreck-tion of an '05 Sport Trac XLT

Hey careful now you might make me internet famous or at least my 02 ExSport Any suggestions of easy/cool feature upgrades that can be added or adapted? This is a pretty base 2WD XLT. My friend is looking to change out his D4 for a D2 axle on his '02 Sport, and if he does that I'm going to...
Back