Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Automatic Shifter Problems

That was the issue. Thanks for the help!
  2. C

Thanks. I will check that when i get home if the rain holds off.
  3. C

The lever on my Colum is complete loose. It will show it shifting gears on the indicator, but not really engaging anything. I can go under the truck and shift the gears manually on the lever below. I cannot see were the cable comes into the cab too check and see if it’s loose or broken. Any...
  4. C

pass side axle shaft

Does any one know the size of the shaft or c-clip. I need to pick up a new clip this weekend.
  5. C

pass side axle shaft

What am i missing,besides the hub assembly? I can push that shaft almost all the way in. I cant see a place for c clip or retaining ring to hold it in place.
  6. C

31x10.50x15

Maybe a mod could move this to the tire/wheel section??
  7. C

31x10.50x15

What are the chances my 31x10.50x15 from my 93 explorer with fit our new 2000explorer? I know the bolt pattern is the same. Im just not sure if the smaller rim will cause any issues? I have a nice set of bfg a/t and i would rather have them on the newer one. Thanks
  8. C

Remote Transmission Filter

Has anyone installed one on the 91-94? If so what model did you use and do you have any pictures. Would it be best before the cooler or after?
  9. C

4.88 or 5.13 gears

bump
  10. C

35" on 6in lift

Thanks for all the help. Going to try to find some wheels and see if i can cut up some fenders. I have two newer fenders sitting my shed, so cutting us the rusty ones on there are not a huge deal breaker to me.
  11. C

Largest tire on stock rim

I have a set of BFG a/t 31x10.5x15 on my stock 93. Some rubbing when i turn it real far to the right. Other then the speedo being a little off they run fine for me.
  12. C

35" on 6in lift

How much trimming do you think is needed? I have ****ty front fenders on there right now, so its not a big deal. Its my dd/weekend mud toy. I drive 8 minutes to work.
  13. C

35" on 6in lift

got 6in in the rear. 4in springs in the front. Im going to try and install some coil spacers and see if that clears enough with some fender trimming. If not, i will take the 4" coils off and buy some 6". This is on a 1992 also.
  14. C

Need Wheels

Looking to buy a cheap set of wheels. I just got some 35x12.5x15" wheels. Looking for the tire to sick out maybe 3-4" outside the stock fender wheels. Found a set of Wheel, Series 537, Economy Modified, 15 in. x 8 in., 5 x 4.5 in. Bolt Circle, 3 in. Backspace. On summit , but wanted to...
  15. C

35" on 6in lift

I traded some stuff for a set of 35" tires. Now to find a good wheel combo that will fit the explorer.
  16. C

35" on 6in lift

1992 explorer. I plan to upgrade to 4.88 or 5.13 gears in the future. I may just stick with 32-33 in tires.
  17. C

35" on 6in lift

I have 4.10 gears 4in coils,plan to add coil spacers. Rear is already lifted. Still need to find a drop pitman.
  18. C

35" on 6in lift

What problems will i run into switching:eek: from 32 to35? I don't mind trimming the front fenders if needed. Any pics with 35" on?
  19. C

4.88 or 5.13 gears

Looking for 4.88 or 5.13 gears for a 92 explorer. Stock front 8.8 rear. Thanks
  20. C

Litte mud bogging last weekend

Didnt get many pictures, figured some of you may enjoy viewing.
  21. C

Few questions

Yeah, im trying find a used pitman. Just dont have the money right now to drop into a brand new one.
  22. C

Few questions

I am looking for a few answers I have a 92 explorer 4in lift .It still have the stock shocks, i would like to get them replaced. I seen these and wwas wondering if they made anything that would fit for the new lift. http://www.amazon.com/Monroe-MA776-Max-Air-Shock-Absorber/dp/B000C55SDC...
  23. C

92 Explorer front lift

Do you happen to know the pro comp part#? Thanks
  24. C

Fa600

FA600 Looking for a used Drop pitman.
Back