Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

I'm happy to hear that, good luck. Ford should be ashamed of themselves for this ****. I'm a loyal Ford guy but my wife just got a GM. I love my Expy and Mustang but am ashamed I owned that Explorer.
  2. N

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

My old Explorer had it, it drove me nuts. Ford wouldn't cover it so I paid $600 to a ford body shop to fix it. I still cannot believe Ford wouldn't cover it, unacceptable.
  3. N

Thinking of Ditching the Explorer

But I did get rid of the Explorer. And I couldn't be happier. CUV's are not at all for me. I got a 15 Expedition EL, it's perfect for the familytruckster role. Super happy with it. I do not miss the Explorer at all.
  4. N

I don't think it is there yet. It varies by state but "clunks" don't usually fall under lemon laws.
  5. N

I am very sure it came down to something like that for several choices on this and every other car. It is not surprising nor do I blame them for it, however when those choices are becoming increasingly more negative to the consumer and Ford hears about it they should make changes IMHO.
  6. N

It looks pretty good right now, but for how long?
  7. N

I got the Expo back this AM, looks good and he radio and such work again. Yay. Or something.
  8. N

I am not getting another Explorer. I am not even sure if I am getting another Ford. Which sucks as I am a Ford guy. There is nothing Toyota makes that I want. For the first time I am going to consider a GM.
  9. N

I wish that TSB would fix my paint issues, I'm paying for the repair out of my own pocket. Atleast others will hopefully have the issue taken care of, still disgusted by the issue.
  10. N

This car has not lived up to what Ford should be making IMHO. Before I go into it, Ford Customer Care on this site has been more than helpful and attentive to my issues and I thank them very much for that. I also bought this car used, it checked out pretty clean and was a lease turn in. I...
Back