Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Time for tires

My bad. It is the Premium LTX.
  2. D

Time for tires

My in-service-for-12-months 2015 Limited with 13K miles has lost the sidewall on the second Hankook Optimo M426, so it is replace all 4 tires time. I'm a Michelin fan, but one of my concerns in reading the reviews on Costco's site for the Premium ATX tires is a 1.5 - 3 MPG reduction in fuel...
  3. D

Any experience with rear window dash cams?

I'm evaluating dual (front & rear) camera dash cams for my 2015 Limited. Has anyone tried installing a rear window cam inside the tinted rear window glass, and how does it do at night for video quality? Thanks.
  4. D

Anyone buy a 2016 Through the Costco Program? Better deal?

Peter, I realize that. My issues were (1) the dealer led me on by having me thinking that I could order a 2016 a full month after cut-off, (2) not being forthcoming that there were option package differences in the 2017 XLT products once they finally acknowledged that it would not be a 2016...
  5. D

Updating #12, yesterday my sales minion got back to me saying "no build date scheduled." I've been completely unimpressed with the Dealer's attitude about the whole deal, so I looked around. Last night we bought a new '15 Limited off another dealer's lot at a good price, in the color (Deep...
  6. D

The COSTCO dealer in my area is the one I was going to use anyway. I've ordered a new Explorer through the program. Dealer won't tell me what the discount is until they have a VIN to work with, but "it will be below MSRP." [Dealer also couldn't or wouldn't tell me when the 2016s stopped...
Back