Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

Swapping Stock Amp

If I can find one for a decent price I'll grab it and see if it actually does anything. The Focus folks have seen an increase with overall DB without the loss of quality.
  2. O

Swapping Stock Amp

I made sure that was off and I played with Stereo Vs. Surround with no avail.
  3. O

Swapping Stock Amp

Very good point. My biggest issue is that on both my GS8 Plus and Pixel 2, I'll have it full volume and for a few seconds (2 to 3) it's fill volume then the system seems to limit the output and the volume is decreased (even though I did not change).
  4. O

Swapping Stock Amp

Hey All, I have been digging around on how to get better sound in my 2014 Sport without going aftermarket. This Sony system is not nearly loud as what my GF has in her 16 Fusion Titanium, even though they are both Sony systems. I found on an Escape forum that users have swapped out their...
  5. O

How to: New Forscan Update Allows Module Programming

Has anyone enabled the EQ settings on a 14 EX Sport? I am seriously disatisfied with the quality over my GFs 16 Fusion Titanium. Both with Sony setups, but my Sport sounds nothing like hers. Hoping enabling the EQ can help.
  6. O

Door Handle Insert

Man, THANK YOU! That is exactly what I was looking for.
  7. O

Door Handle Insert

Hey Guys, New to the forum, and I have been searching for this for a while to no avail. I was wondering if anyone has seen an insert to put into the door handles to make them usable to hold items, like a phone or a vape or anything for that matter. Anyone have any luck on this?
Back