Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

2016 Explorer Throttle Body Problems

Well you guys have now completely convinced me not to get a 2016. I guess I'm spoiled after 9 years with a Honda Pilot that had it's first actual repair done at well past 100,000 miles. Hopefully the 2017s have an updated part.
  2. O

2016 / 2017 quotes I've received

Thanks, Matt. That's good info. Did you go to NC State? I graduated in 93. Moved to Florida 5 years ago.
  3. O

Yup. I actually like the tan leather in the limited a lot more than the ceramic or whatever they call the lighter platinum interior, but I'm also tired of driving an underpowered SUV. There is a 2017 platinum with the ceramic interior arrving at a dealership about an hour away in the next...
  4. O

Thanks for the replies. The more I look at it, the more I think I'm going to get a 2017. Still irritated that I can't get exactly what I want (ecoboost V6 and tan leather), but such is life.
  5. O

Hey folks, new guy here curious about what kind of prices folks are getting on their 2016 or 2017 Explorers. What kind of pricing are others seeing, either on the 16s or the 17s as they arrive? I'm shopping for a Red Sport model. Dealers are holding the line on pricing so far. With the...
Back