Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. bstarz65

First check engine light p0401 need help

inopertive egr valve or blocked
  2. bstarz65

97 4.0 OHV No-Start. Tried everything. Any advice????

This might be a stupid question ,but is the cel light on with koeo. I had this problem and it was a bad relay for the pcm.
  3. bstarz65

What,s my ex worth.

Really, I didnt know kbb had a modified section
  4. bstarz65

What,s my ex worth.

thinkin of selling my 97 xlt It has a surco roof rack -w- lights lock rite rear locker, k&n cai, bull bar -w- lights tt shakles add a leaf , 31x10.5 on soft 8 75% tread life 156000 mile new upper ball new outer ty rods. Im thinkin maybe 3000$ or is that too much.
  5. bstarz65

For those that enjoy the Pine Barrens of South Jersey

I'm planning on staying at the campgrounds that weekend with the wife and kids. Is the cleanup in that vicinity also. by the ranger station on 206. if so I'm in.
  6. bstarz65

Mid April Rausch Run

I guess rausch is out for me . just bought a new rv and the mony is tight. didnt meen to get you guys riled up . but can do wharton and maybee some campi9ng too.
  7. bstarz65

Anyone in south jersey????

I'm in bellmawr too. got a gold 97 ex.
  8. bstarz65

Mid April Rausch Run

Well I guess we could be a little flexible with the date as long as it 's not easter weekend
  9. bstarz65

Mid April Rausch Run

Ok I was thinking that I would like to give rausch a try, so let's get a run going. lookin maybee April 16th. what do you guys think?
  10. bstarz65

SNJ's Rig (full build progress thread)

Let5 me know how the f150 leaf mod works out . I think I need a couple more inches in the rear of mine. so I was thinkin this would do the trick. short of buying new leaves.
  11. bstarz65

Wharton NJ, Easy Trail Ride 1/29/11

No high water ,might scare some off. haha
  12. bstarz65

Ok let's see a show of hand on who's going!
  13. bstarz65

I see this run is quickly fizzin out. With this many trucks it should be broken down to 4 -5 per group and decided at the wawa who wants to do what, as far as easy or all out. and break the groups down by that. then give ten minutes between groups.
  14. bstarz65

you will !! hey do you hear it ratchet when you turn. The only thing I dont like about my locker is the truck gets a little loose in the snow but if you watch how you drive it"s manageble
  15. bstarz65

I guess well try to do our best to get what we can. and in the spring we could devote a couple of days down there, even maybee camp at the camp ground by the ranger station. and do a real good clean up.
  16. bstarz65

I recommend the slippry kind
  17. bstarz65

Are ya feelin nebraska. Wide open corn fields and no water!! sorry the corn stalks might scratch your paint. you might be better off in your garage. but watch out for the rakes hangin on the walls.:p:
  18. bstarz65

Room for three here!
  19. bstarz65

Maybe a clean up is in order to get back in the good graces of the rangers!~! . So bring the trash bags and gloves
  20. bstarz65

Its just a little flesh wound... It's still good, it's still good!

Is that a volvo day cab?
  21. bstarz65

I dont think you have to worry about vehical recovery, Just asked SuddenDeath;)
  22. bstarz65

Good it's on a sat. now I can stay out late! haha. I'm in. 97 xlt 31's, rear locker
Back