Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Terrain Management / AdvanceTrac System Errors

Please I need serious help.my ford 2013 explorer limited keeps showing terrain management system faulty , service advance traction, collision warning unavailable and it's stalls and doesn't move fast.Also when you try to engage the transmission (gear) it jerks violent. I have taken it to the...
  2. A

same issues comes back...it's embarrassing. .I need help with what might be wrong

same issues comes back...it's embarrassing. .I need help with what might be wrong
  3. A

. I have taken it to the accreditated repair center in Nigeria 5 times and each time the car...

. I have taken it to the accreditated repair center in Nigeria 5 times and each time the car comes back OK, I drive for less than a week
  4. A

warning unavailable and it's stalls and doesn't move fast.Also when you try to engage the...

warning unavailable and it's stalls and doesn't move fast.Also when you try to engage the transmission (gear) it here's violent.
  5. A

Please I need serious help.my ford 2013 explorer limited keeps showing terrain management system...

Please I need serious help.my ford 2013 explorer limited keeps showing terrain management system faulty ,service advance traction, collision
  6. A

I need help

I need help
Back