Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Changing Struts....Do I need a spring compression tool??

How do you in boat the sub frame? I've never even heard of a sub frame, I'm curious now
  2. J

Spacer Lift??? Questions

How did you get the bottom of the strut lined up once the lift was on? Did you compress it? I can't get my lower control arm down low enough to put the bolt through?
  3. J

Changing Struts....Do I need a spring compression tool??

Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same issue.
  4. J

BTF Fabrication Explorer Lift Coil Spacer discussions

Hi guys, I've got a set of 2 inch spacers that I'm trying to put on my 02 Eddie Bauer, and I'm having a hell of a time. The main issue is, once the strut is bolted up in the tower, the bottom of it is way too low for me to push the Lower control arm down to meet the bottom of the strut to but...
  5. J

Courtesy dome light/door switch problem

That's an absolutely ridiculous concept, I can't believe they actually ran those lights through that processor. Have you found them for sale or did you just go to the dealer? Obviously I can live without but if it's a relatively cheap fix I'm gonna take care of it
  6. J

Courtesy dome light/door switch problem

Hi everyone, has anyone ever had this problem? My interior done lights (all 3, front, back, cargo) don't come on when I open the doors, but they turn on manually with their individual switches. Also, the dimmer switch by the headlight knob does absolutely nothing. Any ideas?
Back