Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

OEM Or Aftermarket Brakes? Recommendations.

Hi, I have a 15 Explorer Sport with ~37k miles on it. Right now I have some vibrations when braking hard when going 80+ mph. Do you have experienced the same? And when did you replace your brakes (disk, rotors or both). Right now I'm looking for EBC replacement parts to get better performance...
  2. S

2016+ Antenna on 2015

Did anyone tried to mount the 2016+ (shark fin antenna, part # FT4Z-18936-ADPTM) on a 2011-2015 Explorer?
  3. S

Part numbers

Do you know more about part numbers? For example I've ordered the rear bumper protector w/ part number BB5Z-17B807-A. I'm looking for the rear impact bar (FB5Z-17D826-A) and the part number starts with FB5Z now. Is this a coding for the model year? Some sites showing that the part is replacing...
  4. S

Volume of parking sensors

Is it possible to adjust the volume of the parking sensors (e.g. w/ Forscan)? Way to loud for me.
  5. S

Remove Bumper Valance Panel

I can see 2 screws at least...
  6. S

Remove Bumper Valance Panel

Hi, I want to cut some parts of the front Bumper Valance Panel (part no. 17626). It's the lowest part of the bumper. I would like to remove it for working. Anyone know how it's mounted? Thanks in advance
  7. S

Door alignment issue

It's an import car (in Germany) so I would prefer fixing it by myself.
  8. S

Door alignment issue

Hi everyone, I have my 2015 Sport for 1 week now and I noticed an alignment issue on the bottom of the B-pillar. The back door isn't plane with the front one (in the area of the lower plastic cover). It's set back about 1/8-2/8 inch. Do you guys know this and know how to fix this?
  9. S

Rear Bumper Protectors

Anyone tried this one? I'm looking for something that fit's perfect.
  10. S

Hello from Europe

Hi Everyone, For the last years I was driving a midsize truck (VW Amarok, lifted and so on) and thought my next vehicle will be a F-150. We had a good offer for a 2015 Explorer Sport and now I'm here. We are getting the car tomorrow and I'm excited about it. And have some questions waiting...
Back