Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Spare Tire Removal Kit Size

Hi all, I have been going over my project car and realised there isn't a spare tire removal kit so I can't lower the spare tire. Any one know what size/length is specifically needed for 1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer edition? In need of changing the spare tire to one with tread! Thanks
  2. W

AC and blowers working but won't blow hot air?

Where abouts and which fuse is it for the heater? I'm going to make my way through the list of what you guys have given me! I'll keep updating to see how it progresses
  3. W

AC and blowers working but won't blow hot air?

I have a 96 Explorer EB edition and the AC works fine and blows cold air but when I turn up the heat the temperature doesn't rise? There's still air blowing through just doesn't get hotter. I need the heater to work as I'm heading up to Canada for the Winter and won't last long without heat in...
  4. W

Drivers Low Beam not working but Passenger does? Yet all High Beams work?

Thank you! It's weird as I pushed in the wires into the connection on the socket and the light came on for a split second which is now making me think it's the connection of the LOM? But then there was a connection on the circuit board had burnt out so I resoldered that with no success. @imp
  5. W

So I have changed the connector on the light which produces 12 volts on all connectors and I know the bulb is good because I bought new bulbs to replace then both. I had a look at other threads and found one regarding the light out module? @koda2000 @imp
  6. W

Hey all, My 1996 Ford Explorer EB Edition is having issues with the drivers low beam where it won't come on at all but the high beam does, the bulb on the passenger side lights up in low and high beam. I've changed the bulb in the drivers side and that didn't do anything however I've tested...
Back