Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Does anyone actually love their 5th gen Explorer?

We have had three Explorers... 2012 Limited, 2017 Platinum and now a 2018 Platinum and have loved them all. No complaints here. Loved the Explorers so much that we also got a 2018 Expedition Max Platinum.
  2. S

Explorer SiriusXM Stuck "Acquiring Signal" (Intermittent) 2018 Models

Thank you so very much for your help. Just got done reading the thread. It is strange that our Sirius/XM works perfectly, but the HDRadio is effected. Thanks again...
  3. S

Explorer SiriusXM Stuck "Acquiring Signal" (Intermittent) 2018 Models

We have a 2018 Ford Explorer Platinum, coming from a 2017 Ford Explorer Platinum. Want to know why the 2018 has a shark fin radio antenna like the 2017, but now has a black thin antenna that must be attached. Is this the new norm for the antennas? We struggle to get a solid HD Radio signal...
  4. S

Ford Remote Start iPhone app. (Fordpass)

FordPass Compatible Vehicles. The Command and Control features are only available for vehicles that have SYNC Connect (embedded mode). SYNC Connect was an installed option on my Explorer.
  5. S

Sport EcoBoost 3.5L Tuning

I have a 2017 Platinum that I would like to tune. What are my options? Thx!
  6. S

I just got off the phone with my dealership. They called Ford directly and found out that my Explorer has the required modem in the car from the factory and the app will work with my car. Will post results once I get it up and running.
  7. S

What is Sync Connect? And why a Fusion and an Escape, but not the Explorer. Crazy!
  8. S

Sirius issue

I cannot access channel 300 either.
  9. S

Hello all, we have just purchased our 2017 Explorer Platinum. Coming from a 2012 Explorer Limited. Love the upgrades that Ford has made to the Gen 5. I am interested in the Ford App that allows a person to remote start the car. Anyone have any information on how to get the SIM and the four...
Back