Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 5

are the maf and tb worth the money

Quote: Originally Posted by spindlecone You could get one of those resistor type thingies on Ebay for 30 Bux, same as a chip Yes. Yes they work great. ok the guy who said this must sell them or something, does anyone here really gotten power out of those things. the way that it works...
  2. 5

headers?? mustangs?

well that's good to know. ya the leak is on the right side, from what i hear there was a problem with the bolts coming loose or not properly torqued at the factory, anyway the person who had the x be4 me had the gaskets replaced and now they are leaking again. so im guesing that they are warped...
  3. 5

headers?? mustangs?

so does anyone know where i can find some headers for my 5.0 awd x?? both manifolds are leaking and im suspecting warped so y not upgrade insted of replace. also i was giving some thought on mustang parts for my motor anyone done anything with the swap and found positive results, maybe headers...
  4. 5

I want to put a 5.0 in a 98 XSport.

don't waste your money
  5. 5

98' lift??

thanks alot, ill be looking into that
  6. 5

98' lift??

oh ya 5.0 awd 4-door
  7. 5

98' lift??

so i have a 98' XLT and i want a lift for it. i know that you can tighten the torson bars to get like 1.75 out of the front but what about the rear? i think that someone offers a add a leaf for it but i don't like this idea due to pinon angle, wear and noise. i would like to find a shakle for...
  8. 5

Check engine light

Back