Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Warscha

2020 Aviator Reserve

This is true. But if you add the 202A package I believe it's considered the Reserve II. At least that's what I was told. Either way it is one mean machine.
  2. Warscha

2020 Aviator Reserve

No deals to be had. Take it or the next guy will. Mine was the second to arrive at my dealer. The first one is a black on black (which I don't like) They were stock orders, so I put a deposit on it back in April. The day the first one came in it was sold, but the guy can't take delivery until...
  3. Warscha

2020 Aviator Reserve

So far they're great. But, I've only driven about 20kms so far.
  4. Warscha

2020 Aviator Reserve

I'm in Canada. So, it'll be different for you. Just over 87k This is the Reserve II with all the options
  5. Warscha

2020 Aviator Reserve

OMG. Picked up yesterday at 5:00pm. It is amazing, everything they have been saying and more. The phone as a key is not ready to roll out yet, it's supposed to be in a month or so. The intelligent cruise control works very well. The only issue with it so far is that it reads speed signs on both...
  6. Warscha

2020 Aviator Reserve

I know right. Buuut, apparently they have to do all that dealer prep and stuff. Of course there's the recall. It's been 4 months, what's a couple (4) more days.
  7. Warscha

2020 Aviator Reserve

I finally got to sit in my new Aviator. Ordered it on April 23rd, it just arrived at my dealer today. Delivery set for Tuesday. It's gonna be a loooong weekend.
  8. Warscha

Explorer delays

Does this apply to the Aviator as well as the Explorer
  9. Warscha

Explorer delays

Any ideas what it could be?
  10. Warscha

2.5 months until build date??

Does anybody know the current status of the Canadian Aviators.
  11. Warscha

2020 Aviator Reserve Ordered

Any ideas when stock will be shipping to Canada
  12. Warscha

Does anybody know if the "okay to buy" has been declared for the Aviator yet?
  13. Warscha

How can I tell if it is already built
  14. Warscha

2020 Explorer ST Atlas Blue Ordered

The build and price is now live on the Canadian site
  15. Warscha

It is a dealer stock order that I bought on April 26th
  16. Warscha

Also, I believe they are in "okay to buy" status now
  17. Warscha

I was told by Lincoln Concierge that if my dealer switches it to a retail order it should get fast tracked. Is this true, to your knowledge?
  18. Warscha

It seems to only work for US Fords. I'm trying to track a Canadian Aviator. Any ideas?
  19. Warscha

I ordered my 2020 Aviator Reserve on April 26th. It is supposed it arrive mid July. So far I can't get any update on the status. I have my widow sticker. http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=5lm5j7xc6lgl01193 If anybody can give me some insight as to how I can get more...
  20. Warscha

What is the URL for the tracking site?
  21. Warscha

2020 Explorer / Aviator Shipping Info

Any idea when the Aviator will be in Canadian dealerships?
  22. Warscha

2020 Lincoln Aviator - Built on Explorer platform

I ordered my Aviator 2 weeks ago. Should have early July. Can't wait to hear it.
  23. Warscha

My New 2018 Explorer

There are 2 ways to activate it. 1 - on the side where the lumbar controls are, push the middle button to activate. 2 - On the display go to the settings and it is the last option to the right.
Back