Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Inexpensive 16" wheels for 94 sport

Cool, thanks! Now gotta find a set of wheels!
  2. S

My main concern was opening on hub of rim for fitment. Center bore. Will my manual hubs fit through center? Caps are secondary. Love the lathe...
  3. S

That would be awesome! Those are the wheels I was hoping to find.
  4. S

Thanks! I saw yours in the wheel thread. I have manual locking hubs. Is the center bore large enough? I didn't really want to run spacers if I don't have to. May be towing a heavy trailer occasionally. My sport is a 5spd manual hubs and transfer case
  5. S

Hello. I have factory 15" wheels with good tires. I want to have them studded for winter use. I have another set of same tires in 16" that I want to use on preferably factory wheels for daily use. I've been searching but haven't found much on here. Thanks in advance.
  6. S

Lift gate is stuck

Everything is connected the lock unlock works just that handle will not turn to the right.
  7. S

Lift gate is stuck

Hello. I'm new, just got a 130k 94 4wd 5spd sport. The lift gate will not open. Key and handle will turn to to the left easily but not to the right. Seems to not unlock. I got the panel off and can actuate glass and gate by pulling rods. Everything is still hooked up nothing looks broken. Cannot...
Back