Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

How much off MSRP for ST?

As it should be. Buy some headrest mounted holders for long trips and you’re golden. I do miss my wheel locks, though. I’m in the market for some black ones... if such a thing exists.
  2. D

I agree Mr. Smoke, fully loaded is a loaded(?) term - see what I did there? Lol -. But, I have preferences on what bolt-ons I prefer used. So ordering an ST completely(?) loaded makes no sense in my particular case. However, MY must haves were just beyond the base ST package. That would be: Tech...
  3. D

Got mine for 55.4k, fully loaded (w/ street package). Thanks to a Dallas dealer posting it online, everyone I contacted jumped to match the price.
  4. D

Lane Centering Stopped Working

Had a similar issue. Had to wait until going 70 down highway to get lane centering to re-engage.
  5. D

Sport to ST question

Yea... about that. lol
  6. D

Sport to ST question

Bought my ‘15 Sport brand new in Feb ‘15. Traded her in last Friday with 66k miles. The ST blows the ‘15 out of the water in every way possible. Definitely better looking exterior. Better tech package. Better brakes (hated my old brakes) with the street package. Better base package too. The only...
Back