Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

LED fog lamp upgrade?

Sorry about that. Little confused, that's what I meant then, I just want to get rid of the ugly yellow looking lights. Will led fog lights match my headlights? And will those just swap out? Thanks
  2. L

LED fog lamp upgrade?

Didn't the guys about, drive xr just swap them out? I was hoping he could tell me how they looked and worked
  3. L

LED fog lamp upgrade?

I just want to know if I can get hid foglight bulbs for my 2016 without replacing the glass and everything. Which sounds crazy to me.
  4. L

LED fog lamp upgrade?

Sorry to barge in on your convo, I wanted to switch the stock yellow fogs out of my 16 limited and the ford place told me I had to pay over $300 because you couldn't get the bulb out, have to replace the whole assembly. So when my stock bulb burnt out I had to pay $300 to replace it
  5. L

2016 Limited fog light question.

Thanks for the reply, I called my local ford dealership and they told Me I hadn't to replace the whole housing and all. So when just the stock fog burns out I have to pay $300 for a re housing and bulb. Wow what a way to get money, that's dumb to me.
  6. L

2016 Limited fog light question.

Hey all. This is my first post after just purchasing our 2016 Limited explorer. It's my wife's, we only drive fords lol. Anyway I noticed the headlights are hid and my fog lights are just normal bulbs, what's the reason for? I don't like that look, can I go to ford and see what kind of bulbs...
Back