Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Intermittent Starting - 2003 Ford Ranger XLT Fx4 4.0

I'll start here. I replaced the fuel pump today, 7/3/19. Now and then my truck would not start for no apparent reason. I would start it and it would die only to not start again. Sometimes in gear sometimes not. It acted like it was flooded then would sound like no gas at all. I'd check all the...
  2. D

1997 Aerostar roll over on Rt. 55. My sweet Ethyl is not well.

Thanks so much, everyone here seems so real. I'm not sure what to do with Ethyl. She did save life, but I think I need the money. I'd like to sell her for parts but complete, not parted out.
  3. D

Thank you. I know I should feel lucky but it just keeps getting worse. Insurance is not cooperating, concussion is not helping, lost my job and no money left. Sorry to sound so desperate but I'm fightin'. This ass whoopin's really got me this time...
  4. D

Tryin' to get back to fair to middlin'.

Tryin' to get back to fair to middlin'.
  5. D

April 2016 Ethyl and I were headed home from Philly and everything was right with the world. All of the sudden there was styrofoam all over the place. The lift truck company van in front of me was not paying attention and slammed on his brakes dead. I headed into the median and it looked as if...
Back