Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

2017 Explorer Platinum - Sluggish

Good thought but I did check that too. I am going to try turning all of the various driver assist features off today to see if that changes anything. Will keep you posted
  2. J

2017 Platinum Surging and Stalling

I also have a 2017 Platinum and will be interested to see how this plays out for you. My issue is here http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?threads/2017-explorer-platinum-sluggish.453383/#post-3577178 Sounds a little different, but I find it interesting that they are redesigning a part...
  3. J

I didn't know that you could turn this 'off'. The "tow" button is not on, but is there a separate setting for sway mode?
  4. J

I have read about the O2 sensor issues, but I was thinking that they would throw a code if they were bad, right? The key permissions is interesting. I didn't program any of them, but I will double check anyway... And I agree about the tranny on the Explorers. Such a great car (when its runs...
  5. J

Thanks, Peter. I would think the 2017s would be better? But I will ask them about that too.
  6. J

I completely agree. I tried tracking some 0-60 times to get a sense of where the truck was at but it's not very accurate without some better equipment.
  7. J

The dealership asked that too but I have always used super - 93.
  8. J

Hello Explorer forum, I have some great articles here that sound somewhat related to my issue. I am new to Ford, so I don't have any previous experience with any of their EcoBoost motors. I have a 2017 Explorer Platinum with about 2k miles on it. At about 1500 it kind of just lost it's "kick"...
Back