Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

custom grille

I'm looking for someplace to cut me a custom grille...I'm sure you've seen the ones that have the flames cut out, or other designs...but I want a custom one made to my design. Anyone know where I can get something like this done?
  2. M

Temp guage

I have an '01 XLT - Where exactly is the thermometer located? There seems to be a wide range of temps that register while I'm driving...like a 10 degree difference. I didnt know if it has anything to do with wind speeds or whatever while I'm driving. I guess what I'm asking is, where do they...
  3. M

Hello everybody

Welcom - I'm from San Antonio, glad to see so many Texas people here.
  4. M

San Antonio

I'm new to San Antonio AND Explorers - so if anyone knows any hot spots let me know - I found a few myself, and I'd be happy to share :0)
  5. M

Welcome :0)
  6. M

Newbie here

none yet, i'll let you know when I get some up. I'd like to see yours too
  7. M

Newbie here

I just bought my first X last week. Its an '01 XLT 8.0 V8 2WD. I'm new to this whole mod thing as for the last 3 years I've been driving a car shaped like a jelly bean. I know I want a 3in body lift, and prob 33in tires, other than that I'm open to any and all suggestions.
  8. M

Need Advice For A 2001 Lift

I have the same model (01 XLT) and when I went to see about a 3in body lift they said they couldnt do it! Something about them not making body kits for '98 + models and suspension lifts not being approved. Let me add that this is my first time do any kind of mods, so the dude could not of know...
Back