Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

Drove it on the highway (SoCal highway 15) with 2 other random explorers (both 5th gen, one modded, one stock)
  2. D

Drove to AZ and saw 2 nice explorers. One white with the lower black pieces painted to match, tinted, black wheels. The other a red xlt with led tag lights and led/hid lows and fogs. I like to see other explorers with personal touches on them. both 2011-2015.
  3. D

I've added it to my 13 Limited. Check out the forscan thread, it has a bunch of info on adding nav
  4. D

Finished the exterior led install now that i don't have hyper flash.
  5. D

How to: New Forscan Update Allows Module Programming

https://www.fordtaurus.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19996 In case anyone is looking for the codes to end hyper flash. Bcm 726 13 01 changes to 0000 0000 726 14 01 changes to 0000 0000 Did this for a 13 Limited. Lights on and off, no hyper flash Thanks to the Taurus forum member nevcofleet
  6. D

2013 Explorer Grill replacing.

There are a few 5.5mm bolts that need to be removed. follow the bumper along the wheel well, you should see them.
  7. D

Completed another part of the led conversion. Only front signals and vanity mirrors left.
  8. D

Which Headlight HID Kit???

I'm using a ddm tuning 35 watt kit. Cost around 65 dollars (in store)
  9. D

2013 XLT. Hid or led conversion

I used a ddm tuning hid kit for the headlights. Kit cost somewhere around 65 dollars (in store).
Back