Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

advice for 2001

I am looking to put add a leafs and rear shackles on my 2001 XLT along with a TT. If someone that knows a good amount about this kind of stuff could just tell me what kind of AALs and shackles to get that would be great (because nothing says for 2001 Ex, so Im thinking like F-150 parts may fit...
  2. J

Looking for an 4x4 Explorer

get a 2001, you can put whatever you want one em and they look sweet
  3. J

need advice on 2001 lift

OK, heres the deal. Ive got a 2001 XLT and im tryin to put 4" on it. From reading the message board it seems like I should put a 2" BL and a 2" torsion twist with warrior shackles. Now, I need to know exactly what to do and how much it will cost. I have also read about AALs, and i dont know...
  4. J

Need Advice For A 2001 Lift

advice for 2001 explorer JDraper, How much did it cost to do what you did to your truck (not including the tires)? And then how much would it cost for a 2" body lift? Thanks
  5. J

Need Advice For A 2001 Lift

What Im tryin to do is put a 3"-5" lift on my 2001 XLT and then toss 31"-33" tires on there. I know the price would change a lot with those ranges but Im just looking for some advice. Any advice is much appreciated. Im more concerned about the lift than the tires.
Back