Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

fuel filter location

couls someone please tell me where the fuel filter(s) are located? 99 Xl
  2. S

wheels torque?

what do I torque my wheels to on my 99xl. I have some aftermarket wheels and rims but that shouldnt matter... thanks... adam
  3. S

knocking sound at idle?

hey thanks.. btw, my airbag light keeps flashing the code 3-6. i have tried blowing in the caps, doesnt do anything. anyhelp?
  4. S

knocking sound at idle?

ok, well thats a good start, how do i check if I have the OHV?
  5. S

knocking sound at idle?

I have a knocking sound at idle that sounds like its coming from inside the motor. I have no idea what this could be. timing chain? something broken? Please help guys....? Adam
  6. S

how much should this cost in canadian bux?

ok, I want to twist the torsion bars up 2 inches and add shackles in the rear, with an extra leaf to have a bit of a rake.. how much will this cost me?
  7. S

pictures of shackles please?

I dont know what shackles are, could someone explain or put up a pic? thanks in advance.
  8. S

vibration @ 60mph

I have a vibration through out the vehicle at this speed, any help?
  9. S

easiest way to break in to an ex..?

What is the easiest way to break into these trucks? I am looking into a security system...?
  10. S

open door light doesnt work...

when I open my door the only light that comes on us the one in the cargo area.. the map lights dont come on. they function properly when I flip the switch but not when I open the door. help dark is scary...
  11. S

will these fit?

shakles? what are shackles and a aal? hehe sorry
  12. S

will these fit?

I have gone over the wheel chart, and I just want to aska straight question. I have a 99 XL what will sort of lift will I need if I want to run 32 inch tires on stock 5x7 rims?
  13. S

How do I do this??

There is a certain fuse that I want to run a separate switch to. I was wondering if there is something that plugs in like a fuse with 2 wires coming out of it and I can then add a in-line fuse and a switch? any help would be great...
  14. S

what is needed for 33 inch tires?

I want yo upgrade to an aggresive 33 inch tire with a very sexy black rim combo... Will these fit on my stock 99 xlt? what is need to fit these on?
  15. S

popping out platis where fog lights go?

hrmm. i looked behind, they look as if they could be poped out hard???
  16. S

popping out platis where fog lights go?

how do I pop out the plastic where the fog lights would have been?
  17. S

where to buy stock fender flares?

my 99 xlt doesnt have stock fender flares... where can I buy them?
  18. S

disconecting odometer

odometer plug taking out the gauge cluster and still drining wont cause any problems will it?
  19. S

disconecting odometer

because My friend is painting my whole cluster up for me like the one he did in his truck, but I still need to drive to wrk for the next 3 days... I just want to make sure I dont break anything before I even get it out :/
  20. S

How do I know what model truck I have?

What is are the letters in the vin to tell me what I have??
  21. S

disconecting odometer

not worried can i just pull the plug out the back of the gauhe cluster?? I gave a 99 xlt
  22. S

disconecting odometer

How and where do I disconect my Odometer? thanks.
Back