1. Z

No 4x4 low after M5OD swap

Any luck on a picture? I still can't figure this thing out
  2. Z

That would be greatly appreciated!
  3. Z

Well if only there was a red/white wire lol. Of course mine has to be different
  4. Z

So I found the connector you speak of. I actually plugged it in to the clutch sensor and the truck wouldn't start without the clutch depressed. So that's a good thing I guess? But still no 4 low. I don't have a red/white wire. And my sensor has all 6 of the pins, but my connector only has 5...
  5. Z

Thanks! Hopefully my wiring has it there! And I'm going to run it to a toggle switch so someone won't do it on accident if they drive it.
  6. Z

I'm going to look when I get off work and see, so you grounded it near the clutch pedal? I seen somewhere that you could ground the red/white wire at the 4x4 computer behind the driver side jump seat but I tried that with no luck.
  7. Z

The NSSik referring to is the one out of the auto. If you Google 1991 ranger NSS you will see what I'm talking about. Only has 5 wires in it. 2 of which are for the reverse sensor, which I already cut and connected to the connector on the manual trans. The other 3 im not sure. But I know with...
  8. Z

Yep, it's on there, made sure for my cruise control . And I already have the pink and red/blue(I think that was the colors) connected where they ran to the NSS. But for some reason it must think it's in park? Not neutral.
  9. Z

well hopefully one or both of them see this and help me out. What is the BOO switch?
  10. Z

Yep, that's actually the thread I used to do my swap. But i couldn't find a computer and wiring harness so I just need to find out which wires it is that need to be spliced and grounded
  11. Z

Auto to Manual swap DONE.. No 4lo!

Any way you could explain this better for me? I know it's been a really long time now, almost 10 years, but I'm having this issue currently
  12. Z

I can't seem to find a useful thread on any forum about my issue. some tell a few wires to cross/ground but never show pictures or give an accurate description. A few months ago I did the classic manual swap from the a4ld, everything worked great with the automatic, and the truck runs great with...
Back