Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Fuel Filter Replacement w/pics

Thanks to this thread (and I read every single post) I was able to do this in about 20 minutes. The overall time was a little more because I bought both the plastic and metal tools and wanted to try to get the plastic ones to work so I could return the metal ones, but it didn't happen. I tried...
  2. C

Swapping receivers between model years??

Good to know, Number4. I took my radio out and searched for the item number online; this will likely be purchased soon: https://www.amazon.com/Mercury-Explorer-Radio-Player-4L2T-18C815-EA/dp/B00LLO4K5K
  3. C

Swapping receivers between model years??

I have a cd player that is eating cd's, which I understand to be a common issue with the '05 receiver, and because I want an aux port I'm in the market for a new unit. The problem is that nearly every unit on crutchfield or anywhere else I look was designed for a 16 year old boy and his first...
  4. C

Quick Introduction

Hey all, I've lurked on this site for many years and have come to appreciate the knowledge and helpfulness found here. We have been an Explorer family since the mid-90's and earlier this month I bought a 2005 to replace my wife's 2001 that was slowly dying (2 rear ends, multiple cross country...
Back