Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

No. 7

Sorry gtman it's running good again just haven't had any time to try to fix the main problem as soon as I do I will try to get a pic of the fix
  2. X

Amp install

It is just that mbrooks
  3. X

Amp install

Nobody seemed interested so it's all deleted
  4. X

Amp install

Okie dokie it's allllll done with a aftermarket amp and 2 10inch subs no line level converter used,factory head unit still used, it definitely sounds a lot better than factory subwoofer, like I said a new head unit and drop down monitor and better subs and amp will be getting in a couple of months
  5. X

Help please

Never mind I got it under control now and deleted the write-up on what I was doing ohhhh welllll
  6. X

Help please

04 limited with DVD and factory subwoofer ,,,, every diagram I have looked up does not show the same color of wires I have at the amp input, I have a 12 gauge yellow,and 12 gauge black and orange, 18 gauge red and black, 18 gauge blue and red , 18 gauge brown and orange, I found pics of the...
  7. X

No. 7

No bidding war here, thanks for holding on to them for me tho
  8. X

No. 7

Mine too
  9. X

Amp install

I'm going to add a pioneer amp and 2 10inch subs the head unit will be replaced when I get snuff money to buy it and a fold down monitor to replace factory DVD set up too
  10. X

No. 7

Well pooie I guess I'm gonna have to hit the junkyards around here, I'll call first to see how much they are before driving to any of them
  11. X

No. 7

Does anybody have one of those covers they want to get rid of?????
  12. X

No. 7

I looked it up last night and now i want one lol
  13. X

No. 7

I don't have a engine cover I didn't even know there was one, I thought about getting a piece of hose or thin pic and running it over the clips for the cowl
  14. X

No. 7

It's been raining a lot and snowing so the other day I was backed to the house so the truck was facing a slight downhill , I popped the hood looking for a good place to run my amp wire and I noticed water was dripping from the cowl down on my intake and pooling up it was between the last 2...
  15. X

No. 7

Thanks 07gtman for the info,I will this weekend, ,,and sometimes the ses light will flash and sometimes it's solid why is that
  16. X

No. 7

Ok I replaced all coils and plugs 5 weeks ago then it said no.6 misfired, so driving yesterday and ses light came on so I stopped at AutoZone and it said no7 misfire and misfire on start up before first 1000 rpm then another misfire on no.7 and another misfire on start up before the first 1000...
  17. X

Amp install

I can't replace the deck yet that would be a couple of months away,,,my concern was just wiring rcas straight to the factory wires before the factory amp
  18. X

Amp install

I read if you wire the rcas in series that you don't have to worry about the ground, I'm pulling out the factory amp and subwoofer and mounting the amp behind that panel so if I have to remove the subs I'll just unplug them instead of removing amp too ,,I can always find a remote hookup for...
  19. X

Amp install

Please correct me if I'm wrong,,I have read that the factory amp even tho it's a harness that you can connect rca jacks and use that as a input for your aftermarket amp instead of using a line level converter ,cause a aftermarket stereo adapter for connecting the factory amp is a rca plugs then...
  20. X

Aftermarket amp

Please correct me if I'm wrong,,I have read that the factory amp even tho it's a harness that you can connect rca jacks and use that as a input for your aftermarket amp instead of using a line level converter ,cause a aftermarket stereo adapter for connecting the factory amp is a rca plugs then...
  21. X

This might be a stupid question

Thanks alot Joe in NY
  22. X

Woooohoooo!!!!!!

Yeeehhhhhhhh just rolled to 200000 today celebration time!!!!!!!
  23. X

Would I need a tune from a cat back system? Should I do a 3 inch pipe before or after the last cat??
  24. X

Brake pedal

Booster and vacuum checked out fine,, does it need lube???
  25. X

OK I know the 4.6 has a single 2.25 inch exhaust and three cats, with that being said is there a sensor after the third cat or could I remove that? And what size pipe should I go with if I stay with a single exhaust it would be bent by machine instead of mandrel bent?? Thanks in advance
Back