Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Turn Signal Issues

I did as you suggested but the steering column position did not seem to make a difference. I decided to try a few other things and found that if i turn on the hazard lights the blinkers act completely normal. Any thought on why that might be? Thanks, Stuart
  2. S

Turn Signal Issues

Hello Everyone, I would first off like to thank everyone that helped me with my last post! I have a 2003 Explorer Sport (2dr) and I would like to start off by saying it seems to be very difficult to find accurate information on this somewhat unique explorer. I am having an issue with the...
  3. S

Explorer Sport Intermittent 'Thump' at Highspeeds

Hello Bluestream1, Sorry for the delay in the reply. Yes it was snowing quite heavy both times. I read the link you provided and after I got back from out of town I took a look at the air box as suggested. It turns out that after I got my oil changed a few months ago the air box was not put...
  4. S

Explorer Sport Intermittent 'Thump' at Highspeeds

Hello, I have a 2003 Explorer Sport and recently its been having an odd issue. While driving above 80kph there is a intermittent (randomly timed) thump that feels like its coming from the middle/rear of the vehicle. The noise happens both in 2wd as well as 4x4 but only when above 80 (so far...
Back