Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

How to: Ethan's 1990 eec-iv ranger - 99 SOHC Swap + A4LD to M5OD

Looking good dude mine has a lift and 31x10.5xr15 too they were not easy to find up here in the gulf islands. Another difficulty is everything is being done on a small island so every part is a ferry to town for me, really slows things down, i think i can get a buddy to weld up my exhaust that i...
  2. J

Hey I'm back working on the 93 sohc swap from a hiatus. Youre right the exhaust leak combined with no blower also I have no airbox installed either but I'vent found a guy on the islaND I live on to help weld the y pipe. I had to shorten the ohv one as you probably know because the sohc ex...
  3. J

Nice work dude I recently finished my swap too that I was working on at the same time as you but did not go to the lengths you did i.e. never quite modded the heater box it's going to be tough getting it back on to those studs, the exhaust y pipe is cut and joined with 2 inch hose clamps and I...
  4. J

Well I haven't got er started yet but I bolted on the crank position sensor from the ohv...
  5. J

Thanks for your write up, sounds like a huge bummer the tranny went out. 5 speed will be more fun anyways, I am dropping a sohc into my 93 tomorrow to replace the blown ohv got inspired by this post Got the heater box off and I like the bucket mod will probably be fashioning something like that...
Back