Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Can I fit 285/55 on 17 oem wheels?

Hey man thanks for the jnfo. My bad, I meant 275/60, those have the numbers Ive posted. I think 285 like you said is too wide for the wheel, maybe even 275 would, thats what Im afraid of. The car rides like a new car. Ive replaced a bunch of parts, those with rubber, except the control arm...
  2. M

Can I fit 285/55 on 17 oem wheels?

Hey everyone, I just replaced a bunch of suspension parts (most of it OEM) because I will need new tires in the near future, and I dont wanna put new tires and 3 months later one of tires is unevenly worn. Ive been there and sucks, so Im preparing the car for the tires basically. So the size...
  3. M

Free Parts

Hey man, thanks for taking the time to do this, I have an 05 V8 Eddie B. My tail lights are no longer sealed agains water. Im not buying new ones because they still work. But if yours are just shipping cost and in better shape, cant pass.
  4. M

Sunroof deflector for 02-05 3rd gen Explorer ??

I did try. WeatherTech doesnt have one, AVS has 2 that may fit, I just dont wanna buy one jst to try. Plus I saw the watter runners are very close to the edges. I like the Pop Out one, seems to cover less of the opening. Ive seen deflectors go almost half the way over the sunroof lol I dnt want...
  5. M

Sunroof deflector for 02-05 3rd gen Explorer ??

Ive been researching but couldnt find solid info. Im looking to get one as I get a whislte from 75mph n up. Ive noticed some seller advise to measure the sunroof plus 1 inch on each side. But I have the water canals less than an inch apart from the sunroof. I wonder if its even possible to put...
  6. M

285/60r16 on stock 02 limited wheels possible?

I bet there are hundreds of threads on this subject. How come I couldn't find any? Can someone please share a link? I just got this one from the original owner. Garage kept. Deserves new tires.
Back