Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Heating (fan) position Options?

great thank you...
  2. S

Thanks for your reply. I would try Auto ON and check what happens ... But one issue with Auto I guess would be if any changes in temp (if I increase or decrease as per my need), Auto may OFF itself... but I would still try ...
  3. S

I am bit confused, in My 2002 Toyota Camry, if heat is positioned to feet & driver front; and I press heat for front windshield it works as expected, later if I press button for front windshield to switch it off, that also works fine. BUT after that position for heat (fan) switched to original...
  4. S

Explorer Feature's Information

thanks for your reply.... the moment I make fan plus (+) button, climate becomes ON.. I will try with Auto ON and see ... One more thing, in one of my key chain, I have a metal (steal) key, I think that belongs some where in trunk, any idea where is the lock for which that key is given...
  5. S

Explorer Feature's Information

Hi, I have 2 questions on Explorer feature's 1. Rear Wiper's move's regularly on set intreval irrespective if it's raining or not. Front Wiper's are water (rain) sensing, but rear Wiper are not, is it correct? 2. I set temperature to lowest, with fan on, but I don't get outside cool air...
  6. S

Floor mats/liners/cargo mats

I got mats for 3rd row @ https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B0081BH4DG/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1489931502&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=explorer+floor+mats&dpPl=1&dpID=41UyE9PtCIL&ref=plSrch BUT not able find for middle seat second row, what I see online is one big mat for full...
  7. S

Floor mats/liners/cargo mats

I ordered all weather floor mats with my Explorer, and have got mats for first row and second row, BUT there is no mat for floor carpet in middle seat of second row and no mats for third row. FROM where I can buy mats what I need? Cheers....
  8. S

Seat Belt Won't Retreact / Pull Out

Hello Peter, Those visible buckles are for car seat, and rest of the seats have car seat buckles behind the back, there might be some reasoning/logic. But my seat belt is not working and dealership service rep mentioned that it would need to be replaced. For inspection they asked to come...
  9. S

Seat Belt Won't Retreact / Pull Out

Finally I got my Explorer on Friday evening :) Found 2 defects on weekend, 1. 2nd row rear-side seat belt is not working (not pull-able from top, so not usable) 2. 3rd row rear-side seat has 2 buckles below back rest (which looks unusual and those are not on 3rd row driver side) Not tested...
  10. S

Track Your New Explorer Order Website

thanks for quick reply, I tried again, and same experience, page shows me sign-in option, but if I go to any other page it shows my login name 'sunafi'. but that's okay :) I will for sure take printout of that list and have cordial relationship with dealer rep, testing so many things in front...
  11. S

I have visited this thread, and it logs out me, on that page if I try to login for replying on thread, still I get logged out, I am not sure what's happening ? My main question is - is such list of checking is possible ? What if some issue is found once we take car out? I don't know but don't...
  12. S

Thanks Peter for sharing your experience.
  13. S

After couple of calls, finally someone called back to cover up for salesperson who is on vacation, I sent insurance coverage documents, and called to know when can I pick the vehicle, Bit surprised by response, it will take 2 to 3 days to clean the vehicle.... Is it normal to clean factory...
  14. S

Now it's showing delivered on 20th Feb 2017 :) Called dealership, and salesperson is on leave.... hmmmmm..... left voicemail for the manager for next steps..... I remember, when I got my first car in USA, I was allowed to take car with 5 days insurance paid by dealership. I don't think it...
  15. S

yes ... in transit since 02.14.17 :dunno:
  16. S

17th Jan - delivery date was 25th Feb 9th Feb - changed to 21st Feb 14th Feb - changed to 25th Feb 20th Feb - changed to 27th Feb :shifty:
  17. S

In Order Processing On : 01.31.17 (Completed) In Production 02.09.17 Awaiting Shipment 02.14.17 In Transit - In process ... Delivered - Pending .... Destination - Mississauga, ON, Canada ... any guess - how many days it takes from Chicago to Canada (ON, Mississauga)
  18. S

My car is in production status since 31st Jan and estimate delivery date is 25th Feb 1. In production since last 3-4 days, may not be true and status might have gone to next step? 2. Is there possibility of prepone estimate delivery date or it's always same or later date? Just curious...
  19. S

FordPass Mobile App

Cool that car phone sync step is still needed, which I missed to notice in vedios, my bad. Just curious any specific reasons not to have 4g modem in Explorer?
  20. S

FordPass Mobile App

Sorry title is - ford pass Not able to correct now ------------------ I noticed ford pass app and watched few vedios on YouTube, which shows that vehicle can be added by adding VIN, once vehicle is added , that can be start/stop and lock/ unlock using app. Is there any check if car belongs to...
  21. S

Thanks all for your help offer.... Peter I tried following thread, second post by you and that worked for me, I got Windows sticker and it has features and color selected by me.... How to find your Window Sticker
  22. S

Hello Peter, I did try # 55 and it show only following info Primary Features Build Date: 30.11.0002 Vehicle Line: Explorer Engine: 3.5L DOHC V6 Petrol T/C Transmission: 6 Speed Auto Transmission 6F55 I am not sure what's Build Date means above... but that's okay... If I check status...
  23. S

I have got VIN for my explorer, status shows in production since 31st Jan and message suggested Windows sticker available down, but I can't see such link. Any suggestions?
  24. S

Winter tire for new Explorer?

thanks all... Hello Peter, I live near Toronto area... for Ford's 18" Interceptor steel wheels, are these available in local stores? or only available online? on ebay its 246 + 26 CAD for 1 :( ...
  25. S

Winter tire for new Explorer?

Thanks for your reply, as suggested added trim info :). Yeh I could save some more as part of deal, that's true. I just came to know about this forum, so couldn't validate information earlier. In fact I was so much excited to know that, that I won't need to change regular and winter tire and...
Back