Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Vasser, Michigan in January

Yeah it's nice out here but there is absolutely nothing to do in this little town. And it's true the only thing to do is go to grand rapids.
  2. J

The reason I usually say Grand Rapids is b/c no one has ever heard of Allendale.
  3. J

Grand Valley State University in the big town of Allendale. It makes Frankenmuth look big.
  4. J

No the blazer is just fine. It's just that I'll be at school in Grand Rapids. Otherwise I'd definitely be there.
  5. J

Yeah I went mudding once in my truck and she told me right then and there she would kill me if I ever thought about taking hers. And I do value my life some.
  6. J

I actually don't think I can come b/c I will be at school in Grand Rapids. If I could make it though I'd be in my Blazer, b/c the truck I have listed is actually my mom's and I don't think she would be too keen on my taking that out there.
  7. J

Alright good deal.
  8. J

Yeah I think it is state land as well, it's just that they seem to rebuild the burm where the entrance to the place is every once in a while, at least at the side we go in. I wouldn't worry about getting in trouble though b/c we've never had problems with cops or anyone getting angry. P.S...
  9. J

They've tried to seal that place up from time to time. Apparantely the owners don't like people going there but a lot of people ride out there anyways.
  10. J

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same place but I've been to some trails in Vassar on Oak Road and they were pretty cool. It used to be a place where I think a concrete company got their sand and there are a whole bunch of pits and trails and it goes back for miles.
Back