Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Rear end vibration on highway

Did you ever figure out what the problem is?
  2. M

02 Explorer v8 stalls constantly

No check engine light....
  3. M

02 Explorer v8 stalls constantly

Since the wether has become a little nippy.. My explorer stalls constantly. It will not start unless I press the gas. I have to keep my eye on the tach and keep the rpms above 500 or it will stall even when I have just come off the highway for 15 mins... Any Ideas?
  4. M

Sub Amp Wires

How is a multimeter going to tell me this?
  5. M

Sub Amp Wires

Well Im assuming one or both need to go to +12 to get the amp going?
  6. M

Sub Amp Wires

Unfortunatly they are not connected as i am installing it.... So a multimeter isnt the answer... :)
  7. M

Sub Amp Wires

Anyone?
  8. M

Sub Amp Wires

Coming out of my sub-woofer Amp (From an Explorer LTD) there is a thick red and a thick yellow wire, anyone know where they are to go? +? -? Thanks....
  9. M

Busted 4x4 Snapped Yoke HELP!!!

Locker? Perhaps you could enlighten me?? I’m pretty new to 4x4ing
  10. M

Well since its now taken to snowing here I dont think I shall be doing this myself Ill have to take it someplace... Any idea how many hours to fix this? What else is worth 'pre' fixin while its all apart?
  11. M

Remote car starter woes...

Maybe see if the manufacturer has a website? Maybe you can get the install manual? Perhaps its just busted?
  12. M

Its the differential side that must be changed. Is that a big job? Thanks for the insight....
  13. M

Seem the front passenger side yoke going to the front wheel has snapped on the transaxle side leaving my universal joint dangling. Anyone know if it’s possible to change this with out taking the whole truck apart? Does the yoke pull out or something? 93 Explorer xlt... Thanks…
Back