Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Windshield wipers won't stop

Maybe. I haven't had time to really look, been working. Friday I should have some time to look into it indeapth. There are grounds all over these vehicles so hopefully finding the ones linked to wipers and lights will turn out to be follow a wire type. Seems sensors have loosened or gone over...
  2. J

Anyone had non-automatic windshield wipers randomly sweep?

Did you have issues with your automatic lights also turning on during the bright daylight hours?
  3. J

Well it started up again this morning, got the battery tested and it is good. Went to Ford today and all techs were busy. A worker did tell us as a side note unofficially that it is likely a ground. So now to search for the ground before replacing a switch (although I doubt I'll mess anything...
  4. J

My wipers were in the off position but still wiping at the lowest intermittent speed and the lights are on. If the lights were working correctly and on due to wipers being on, shouldn't the wipers be turned on to low or high speed? Not knowing location of the ground related to the wipers and...
  5. J

I have a 2013 Explorer XLT 4x4. A couple days ago I notice phantom wipers but it stopped shortly after. Then yesterday it started again and hasn't stopped. The headlights when turned to auto will also not turn off during the day when the phantom wiper occur. A few days ago when it happened the...
Back