Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Zohli

iPhone to AV Connector?

Hello, I've got a 2011 Limited and I am wanting to play video on my display, but I need to have a connection from my iPhone SE (lightning cable) to AV. I can't find a cable that is lightning to AV. Anyone have a solution for this?
  2. Zohli

Time for tires

I know it says they don't carry 20's but I would find it hard to believe they don't carry one of the most common Truck/SUV sizes. Roommate also works for a wheel and tire shop and is pretty sure they come in 20's, but he'll go check today for sure.
  3. Zohli

Time for tires

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I'm wanting to ditch my stock tires on my 2011 Limited and go to some tires that are a little more meaty. I was thinking about getting some Nitto Terra Grappler's for my stock wheels. Any personal experience/thoughts on this combo? Any suggestions on...
  4. Zohli

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

I got my windows tinted at work! Put 35% on top of the manufacturers privacy tint then put 15% on the front. Pictures were the day it was done so it hadnt settled much. The tint looks a lot more even now though. Up next: Black trim, modded headlights, and a tow hitch.
  5. Zohli

Need Aftermarket Horn Help

So I have wanted to get a bit of a unique horn sound for a while. What I'm looking for is something similar to the first/second sounds in this video. It's what a lot of Police vehicles have (at least around me) and I just absolutely love the sound of the horn. Sounds much better than any other...
  6. Zohli

Bad or Burnt Exhaust smell in cabin during hard acceleration.

I've seen some posts here and there also stating this information but it seems a bit dated, so I figured I'd make a new post and see what people have to say. Sometimes when I accelerate >~3500RPM I can smell what I assume is exhaust fumes. This obviously shouldn't be happening, I mainly drive...
  7. Zohli

Shoot me a PM and I can get you setup with all of their info
  8. Zohli

I work at Baron BMW. It's in Merriam KS
  9. Zohli

5th Gen Explorer Photo Thread

I have a feeling it's because almost every car/motorcycle I see has chrome everywhere. But, who knows, I just like to be different, heh
  10. Zohli

I haven't had the car all that long (it's at 75k miles though), but I keep it in a carport so it isn't exposed to the elements when I'm not driving it. I work at a BMW dealership and we have a company that comes out and does alloy wheel repair, he can also give it a different finish while he's...
  11. Zohli

I know a lot of people like the chrome trim, but I personally can't stand chrome on any cars. Not sure why, but I've always had a thing against chrome, just seems to be on every car/motorcycle everywhere and I don't want any part of that :p
  12. Zohli

First mod to the car was getting my wheels done in glossy black. Up next is blacking out the chrome trim on the grill, doors, and trunk!
  13. Zohli

Wasn't today, but a few days ago: I had the wheel repair guy at work do the wheels on my new (to me) 2011 Explorer Limited, went from stock to Glossy Black, they look crazy! Pics of before/after.
  14. Zohli

From Ford Lightning, to Subaru WRX, to Ford Explorer

Hello everyone! I tend to go by Zohli online whether it be gaming/forums/social media/etc. First car I owned was a 99 Ford Lightning while I was in highschool (horrible choice for a first car, might I add...) I drove the **** out of that car until the motor blew 3/4 years later due to a bad...
Back