Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Coil spacers or longer coils??

I am looking at putting a 2" lift kit on my 1994 Explorer i found a complete lift kit by mako offroad products for 70 bucks. It includes rear leafs and front coil spacers. I know nothing about coil spacers are they better then buying longer coils??? Do they make the ride worse or better then...
  2. J

2" lift kit question

I was looking at the sky jacker 2" kit it seems reasonably priced. Thanks for the advice
  3. J

someone help me out

Thanks for the help. Sorry bout double posting just joined this sight.
  4. J

what is needed for a 2" lift kit?

thanks for the help. thats what i needed to know
  5. J

Comment by 'jayrome_22' in media 'truck2'

Thanks a bunch for the help. So that should get me up and running just coils and leafs. Is there anything else you have to change or alter other then putting in the new coils and leafs? Just leave everything else stock??
  6. J

2" lift kit question

I have a stock 1994 XLT. I am wanting to install a 2" lift kit on it. The lift kit i am looking at purchasing only comes wiht front coils and rear leafs. Is this all that is needed??? Do i need to buy longer shocks??
  7. J

someone help me out

i have a stock 1994 XLT. I am wanting to put a 2" lift kit on it. The kit im looking at comes with front coil springs and rear leafs. Is this all that is needed??? do you need to buy longer shocks?? help would be appreciated
  8. J

Comment by 'jayrome_22' in media 'truck2'

You have good taste. I just bought the exact same explorer and i was also looking into a 2" lift kit. I was wondering is all you needed was front coil springs and the rear leafs?? did you need to buy longer shocks?
  9. J

what is needed for a 2" lift kit?

I have a stock 1994 Explorer XLT. I am wanting to put a 2" sky Jacker lift kit on it. All the kit came with is front coils and rear leaf springs. Is this all you need? Do i need to buy longer shocks?? I would appreciate any insights cuase i do not know much about suspension lifts. thanks
Back