Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Windows

Check wires going in the boot crossing threw the door supposedly known issue, having similar problem fuse good switches good so im checking that tmrw hope that helps man
  2. F

Windows

Check wires in the rubber boot going crossing from the door to the body, supposedly known issue of wires breaking hope that helps, having similar issue checking that tmrw
  3. F

2003 ford explorer electrical issue

Hi there guys!!! So i have a 2003 ford explorer 4.0 and all the windows just stopped working, replaced 30 amp fuse under hood #62 i believe and replaced drivers door switches and still nothing. I do know that supposedly wires break where the boot goes for the door which im checking tomorrow but...
  4. F

2003 ford explorer 4.0 ohv swap to sohc 4.0

Not sure how to post pictures let me know if that worked im on a lg g4 no computer lol
  5. F

Nope not a sport or sport trac, and i am in canada but i cannot find any info on the ohv ever being in the 2003 explorer, its a 2 owner vehicle first being a older lady who traded it in to a ford dealer then my dad got it 8 years ago from them and now i have it so i know its never been swapped...
  6. F

I do know about the timing chain problems they had, but i never had an issue with the one i had, and also would probably do the timing chain and all that, the ohv runs great, just really wanna know if it will go right in and what id need to change computer, trans etc in no rush just like that...
  7. F

Hi there guys really just honestly seeing if its worth it to swap the sohc engine into my 2003 explorer with the ohv engine and what would be needed for it. Just looking for some insite i do have some experience with them and if possible il do it in the mear future! Lemme know what you guys...
  8. F

2002 ford explorer 4.0 ohv, 270,000km, 3rd owner dad was previous, silver, options: awd- 4x4...

2002 ford explorer 4.0 ohv, 270,000km, 3rd owner dad was previous, silver, options: awd- 4x4 high/low, auto windows power locks very clean.
Back