Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

2015 Explorer Cross Bars

Honestly that really doesn't, I found a video on youtube of a guy doing the rear rails but the brackets are all correct on the right sides. I was just hoping to find a video or instructions of unbox to match the brackets up and putting them on the car.
  2. G

2015 Explorer Cross Bars

Hey guys so i picked up a set of Explorer cross bars for a really good price, $40 on Facebook marketplace . Only problem is that i feel like the brackets are on the incorrect sides of the bars. I attempted to put these on and I honestly struggled with them and I gave up. Here are the bars I...
  3. G

Interior Door panel issue / separation

Well then maybe i should be marginally pissed at the dealer. I would think they would of seen that before I called Ford.
  4. G

Okay i just ran it and have this. Outstanding Field Service Actions 17N04 - FRONT DOOR TRIM PANEL REPAIR I'm thinking this is because I have something opened with Ford.
  5. G

Okay so after I posted this I got a call from Ford about 20 minutes later. To show good faith from customer service they will fix the door panel. They said the cost will be a $100 deductible through customer service. I proceeded to ask if i had to pay this because the car was just in last week...
  6. G

Hey guys so since we purchased my Wife's 15 Explorer in March its been a pretty good car . I had to have a gasket between the transmission and the engine replaced when we first got it. Thank god for warranties but its been a good and comfy ride and more than enough room for two kids and all the...
  7. G

Remote Start Facts (2011 - 2015 only)

If you are getting a honk, do you have a check engine light? Unless its CEL or battery (which has to be super low voltage) it should start.
  8. G

How to: New Forscan Update Allows Module Programming

That would seriously be awesome! Its the one thing I wish my 15 had. I got spoiled with Fusion having it and when I drive the Explorer I tend to try to change the temp and then fail . :banghead:
  9. G

Wow! The ability to change the turn signal flash is awesome. I'm going to do that this weekend. Now if only there was a way to compare the 11-13 cluster with the 14-15 to see where the climate option on the right screen went! It has to be there but with updated cluster graphics I don't think...
  10. G

Dark Grey XLT(?) Grill

Yup! 15 XLT with Appearance package has the Magnetic Gray grille, mirrors, rear spear and rims. This is my Wife's
  11. G

Hello! I have just registered for the site but I have been lurking reading the forums for a while. I have just purchased a 2015 Explorer XLT Sport Appearance package and I've been reading through the forums. My main thing i want to enable is climate on the right screen. 2013s for sure have...
Back