Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Gator Jeff

i am a girl and need help with my explorer

I remembered this thread and thought it was so fitting!
  2. Gator Jeff

How much could i get?

:thumbdwn: IMHO. I think that your Ex can almost do as much wheeling as that rig could and you know it's history. Plus, you have a reasonable commuter that can be put into service when the snows hit and the Camry can't make it through. Keep your Ex. Tarp it, store it, whatever.
  3. Gator Jeff

What came stock, green or yellow coolant?

Yellow Coolant. The Green Coolant is a result of the TSB that suggested adding blue washer fluid to the cooling system in order to keep the system clean. :p: Sorry, couldn't resist!
  4. Gator Jeff

Light bar on a truck cap

yeah, if you have raingutters, you could get a half-set by Yakima or Thule. I prefer Yakima because they have round bars.
  5. Gator Jeff

What can it be?.....

I always love it when I can use this.... :ttiwwp:
  6. Gator Jeff

I´m looking for chrome accesories for my Explorer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Holy Photoshop on those wheels, Batman!!!
  7. Gator Jeff

Comment by 'Gator Jeff' in media 'bike2'

sweet bike!
  8. Gator Jeff

Wall + Explorer= Towtruck

Admire your spirit though. Had the pass been successful, you should of hocked a lugee on his windshield or something.
  9. Gator Jeff

Will you flash your lights to indicate a speed trap to oncoming traffic?

Speaking of Arizona, this one is just classic...The 147 MPH Sonata
  10. Gator Jeff

'Check Engine'

Before you spend ANYTHING, go to an AutoZone or similar McParts store and get your codes read. Most will do it for free, and of course only take it to one that does it for free. Once you have the codes, do a search here and you'll have a good idea of what you're looking at. My guess is that...
  11. Gator Jeff

3rd gen 12v external outlet

I hear the 20' Extension Cord comes with a set of Truck Nutz! :biggthump
  12. Gator Jeff

I see where you're coming from with that. But if I can see the officer to warn someone, so can the gang bangers. As much as I can't stand how many departments do traffic enforcement, it makes me sick that officers can't always get the best body armor or semi/fully automatic weapons to...
  13. Gator Jeff

Worst stuck pic thread

Lucky you didn't hydrolock it, too
  14. Gator Jeff

Another thought on this, especially since we in MD are now part of the "Smooth Operator" program. The commercials are just comical. Anyway, we always hear that they are doing speed enforcement to curb unsafe speeds. So if safety is their concern, they should be happy that ordinary citizens...
  15. Gator Jeff

Leaf Springs Info

Yeah, I even had an idiot at the stealership tell me that it wouldn't fit either. They do and it a huge difference.
  16. Gator Jeff

quick towing questons

tranny cooler, tranny cooler, tranny cooler IIRC, there's also a thread that dispels the myth about changing your fluid if you do it right. But trust me, even 3 hrs can do some bad things to your transmission, especially if you've towed in OD already.
  17. Gator Jeff

Ford may be keeping the Ranger

Nice job Ford! Outsource and put more Americans out of work. I'll buy your Mexican POS trucks when hell freezes over. I think I might be driving my last blue oval if this crap keeps up.
  18. Gator Jeff

Keep your combustion chamber clean Oil Seperator

Very nice! You'll have to report on how much oil you're catching. I've been catching a lot. I'm back to stock right now because I have to take it in. :(
  19. Gator Jeff

Oh My...EPIC Failure!!! LOL

I would have told him I use a back-up camara and in fact, they borrowed that technology to put back-up cameras on cars and trucks.
  20. Gator Jeff

air horns

.... and lead us not to temptation... Yeah, PM me with a price. I might want the evil delivered afterall.
  21. Gator Jeff

Shannon Needs Help

Welcome to the forum. Definitely sounds like an electrical issue. A few ????'s Was the explorer a daily driver when your dad gave it to you or was it sitting around mostly unused? Do you know if your dad did anything to charge the battery before you picked it up? How old is the...
  22. Gator Jeff

air horns

Here's a question.... I'd love to mount an air compressor in my truck so I'd have something to connect air tools to. Is it possible to run both an air horn off the same compressor? I'm thinking yes because you could just "T" into the line or have quick disconnects. If so, anyone have...
  23. Gator Jeff

Oh My...EPIC Failure!!! LOL

That's too funny! I think we need to add this smiley...
  24. Gator Jeff

Canoe Rack

I'd go with an aftermarket such as Yakima or Thule. 2x as strong as a factory rack. Unless you're getting a kevlar canoe, the weight will really stress a factory rack over time. I'm partial to Yakima and think the quality is a touch better. But if you can get a good deal on Thule, its well...
  25. Gator Jeff

How to: The Comprehensive Brown Wire Mod Thread

I am standing here corrected... :roll:
Back