Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

How do I remove Scratches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would go w/ a couple heavy coats of mequires scratch X, then wax the hell out of it
  2. D

A/C controls

This is done in a ranger but its the exact same thing . . .im also doing this http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/296394/14 ^^and Kontrol-Trak you have the '95 ver. this was the year b4 they integrated the system into the OBD-II which enhances the performance
  3. D

OHC light bulb number

Hey, im putting a '97 OHC in my '04 ranger and am planning on doing the LED mod that originated in these forums. Also if im not mistaken your part of Generation-edge.com. if you are hit up sniper_s . . . he does custom LED mods for explorers and rangers BTW that was a link just showing off his...
  4. D

EATC Part Numbers

yeah, i sent a request to fordpartsnetwork and they gave me this: F77Z 19E616-BA -- Blend Door Actuator for 95-97 explorer w/EATC $ 49.99 F7SZ 19E624-BB -- Fan Speed Controller for a 95-97 Explorer w/ EATC $ 98.99 F5TZ 19C734-B -- interior temp sensor for a 95-97 Explorer w/ EATC $...
  5. D

EATC Part Numbers

Hey, New here. I own a 2004 Ford ranger and am installing the '97 Explorer EATC system in it. Hell of a job. A/w it would be greatly appreciated if some one could look up the part numbers of these: 1. blend door actuator for a 95-97 Explorer w/ EATC 2. Fan Speed Controller for a 95-97 Explorer...
Back