Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

'93 Sport - Won't Shift in 4-wheel. Lots of Snow!

Hey DeRocha, Not giving up on my baby yet! :confused: She's driving us crazy, but, I know there's hope for her yet! :rolleyes: Thanx for the other suggestions! My Husband said what he did was, there were 2 wires that were exposed coming from the motor, he hooked these wires to a 12V outside...
  2. M

Ok Guys....STILL having trouble :( Well, we've followed everyone's advice and done all suggestions, but STILL, NOTHING!! Please help! We've taken the motor apart, cleaned brushes, disconnected the battery, checked the wires, checked all points in the switch, did the test on the controller in...
  3. M

Thanx So Much for the help! :) Hi DeRocha, Thanx for the welcome & info! I printed the pix (#30) the other day, which proved to be extremely helpful because we didn't know what that box was?? So, thanx also goes to the guy who thought it was his Amp! (No disrespect intended!) I went to the...
  4. M

4wd transfer motor and Rear wiper

Hey Tristan, I have the same problems with my 93' XLT,(obviously, we are not alone in this problem!!), try looking at the Thread "Stumped by a Transfer Case Engagement Problem - Please Help" (http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14740). It is long but, very...
  5. M

4WD Troubles :( Hi Guys! I am new to this site,but, everyone seems to be very friendly & always willing to help! I am having trouble with my 4WD as well. I am getting hot power FROM the motor in the transfer case TO the switch in the dash, but NOTHING FROM the switch TO the motor? Any...
Back