Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Custom hvac control panel/overlay

So there are bulbs that can be replaced for the HVAC controls, mine are all out now?
  2. J

Sport trac going dark

so there lights on all these items that can be replaced?
  3. J

Sport trac going dark

2003 Sports trac xlt. I'm going dark? So what i'm trying to figure a few things with my Sports trac. So my headlight switch doesn't seem to do anything, if the switch is off the lights are still on, if i switch to running lights or headlights nothings seems to change, is this normal? There is...
  4. J

Bed extender for 2003 sport trac xlt

Thanks. My bed extender seems not as wide as it should be. I'm going to buy the locking pins this week and see if it all matches up. How far do the top push pins go in? Ford F150 Ranger Explorer Bed Extender Striker Bolt Screws & Washers Set OEM NEW 647341286894 | eBay Thoughts? Would it be...
  5. J

Bed extender for 2003 sport trac xlt

i just got 1U5A-19G299-AA I have 2003 sport trac xlt, and the extender does not seem wide enough, Ii still need to buy the pins but do not see how the push pins will do not lock into the holes? Is this the correct unit for my truck, why doesnt it fit? Additional parts needed?
  6. J

Bed Extender - Which Will Fit?

I know this is an old thread but i just got 1U5A-19G299-AA I have 203 sport trac xlt, and the extender does not seem wide enough , i stil need to buy the pins but do not see how the push pins will do not lock into the holes? Is this the correct unit for my truck, why doesnt it fit?
  7. J

Bed Extender - Which Will Fit?

I know this is an old thread but i just got 1U5A-19G299-AA I have 203 sport trac xlt, and the extender does not seem wide enough , i stil need to buy the pins but do not see how the push pins will do not lock into the holes? Is this the correct unit for my truck, why doesnt it fit?
  8. J

Driver Door Issues

So just purchased this truck with a few issues: Issue 1 :So the Window shimmies if you try to put it down, up? So I'm not sure what would cause that? Thoughts? I don't want to take ir apart until I hve all the parts i need. Issue 2: Power side mirror switch do not work? Issue 3: The driver...
Back