Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

2014 Explorer not showing traffice status

FYI, it's a separate charge for traffic info. Personally, I feel that Sirius is a rip off. Charging so much for music in very standard definition, charging for travel link information, then charging me for traffic info. I can use my cellphone to stream high quality music, use my cellphone for...
  2. D

2014 Explorer not showing traffice status

Same thing on my 2015 Explorer XLT. No traffic info. I opted for a trial of Sirius radio and pushed for THEIR traffic info. Now, I get the traffic info. But without a paid subscription for Sirius, I get no traffic? On a GPS unit? In 2018???? Sounds like crap to me!
  3. D

LED Headlight Conversions

After reading your post, and the two linked articles, I ask your opinion - should I just leave things well enough alone!? Or maybe try one of the silverstar or comparable bulbs?
  4. D

Thank you, Peter, for putting my post in the correct place. And, I appreciate your input.
  5. D

Hey everyone! Good morning. If this is the wrong place to post, I apologize. I just purchased a 2015 Explorer XLT that is pretty loaded. And I am very happy with how it drives so far - coming from an older Grand Cherokee, the Explorer drives so smoothly and quietly! One thing that I would...
Back