Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

2010 STA Interior lighting

Hello everyone, I tried searching for certain images which would answer my questions, but unfortunately I could not find. If any links can be posted which will guide me in the right direction, even in terms of replacement, I would appreciate it. I'm trying to determine which interior lights...
  2. B

2010 ford sport trac key fob mod

Nice truck nonetheless... I was considering a White STA but that's like finding a unicorn sometimes. Not sure if its compatible. Do you think I would be able to program the following key by following the manual instructions? I like the OEM look. After Market...
  3. B

Thanks for the link. I do currently have two working keys / fobs. I venture a guess that a typical hardware store would be able to cut the actual key blade even tho its a switch blade style? BTW- love the white STA.
  4. B

I wanted to know if its possible to replace our separate key and fob setup with an all in one key and fob (used on a ford edge I believe) for a cleaner look. I've tried searching, but have not found anything relevant to a Sport Trac and specific details. I'm not sure it the all in one OEM key...
Back