Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

All you need to know about keyless entry

Does anyone know if I’m able to get one of these modules from a junk car to set up a remote keyless entry in my car? Mine didn’t come with the module from the factory as far as I know and would really like to add it
  2. R

RAP module replacement

I see that there is a wiring harness next to the bracket where the RAP should be but I do not see a connector to plug into the harness for the module. That may not make sense but I will look further and last resort is to look at a junk yard.
  3. R

RAP module replacement

Is there anyway to add a keyless entry remote system to my 99 XLS? I don't have a RAP module and am not sure If it may go through something else or not.
  4. R

Key fob programming problem

I am having the same trouble with my 99 XLS. I have tried 5 8 and 10 cycles from off to run and still no luck. I have even started with the doors both locked and unlocked and all the door have always been closed. is there any other way of doing it so I don't have to take it to a mechanic and...
  5. R

compatible center console's? HELP

HELP! will a console from a 1996 explorer fit into a 1999? I want to switch the console with the open area with the one with a openable and closing compartment. That is guys!
  6. R

HELP!!! Eccentric washer missing??

I currently redid my Ball joints upper control arms and tie rod ends on my 99 explorer and when I went to take off my driver side control arm I noticed there was no square washer/eccentric washer on the front half. It is the stock control arm from the factory so I don't know why someone would...
  7. R

Upper control arm.... 1pc or 2?

so to clarify the question at the top if I replace the 2 piece design with the one piece will it still work without damaging the vehicle? I figured it would be more stable and sturdy than the two piece design.
Back