Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 1

fuel system problem?

Could it maybe be the MAF also? And if so which would be the easiest to check out first?
  2. 1

fuel system problem?

Could be it not entirely sure how could I check it out and it's awd
  3. 1

fuel system problem?

i have a 97 mountaineer. Every time i go on a long car ride and stop at a stop sign, stop light, gas station and etc... i come to a stop and it starts running rough and acts like it wants to die. it has not died on me yet but it comes close. then when i try to go it hesitates to go or it slowly...
  4. 1

Which exhaust is best?

I have a 97 mountaineer just with the exhaust cut off and replaced with a Y and out the back to the original spot. It's not loud enough for me and wondering if flowmasters or something else will make it better. I want a nice loud rumble at idle and when I step on it I want it to be loud to but...
  5. 1

Some headers And maybe cam for 97 mountaineer

What size rim did you have
  6. 1

Yea think I'm just going to through some different rims with some 31s and call it a day lol
  7. 1

A/c hardly blows out of side vents?

Yea I was thinking that but just wanted to make sure
  8. 1

Obviously n Oh okay thanks for some help
  9. 1

It does blow through the defrost Bc I'll see condensation by the defrost vents
  10. 1

It blows real good through the center vents just now at all through the side ones
  11. 1

So just get hyper tech power programmer III? And it will work for 97 mountaineer for sure?
  12. 1

Well since you put it that way. I don't want that much hassle I'll put my money towards it some other way lol. Thanks for the advice and would it just be better to do add a leaf, shackles and a tt? What would be the biggest tire with minimum trimming 15s with some 31s?
  13. 1

my a/c when turned on doesn't blow through my side vents. You can barely feel the air blowing through them. Are they clogged somehow?
  14. 1

hello, I have a 97 mountaineer and wondering what headers are out there other than torque monster headers. I have seen other post about obx headers but can't find any. Any ideas or suggestions? Also if I were to put a cam in my mountaineer what would be the best drop in cam with no upgrading...
Back