Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Ron Bumpus

For Sale 2017 Explorer Sport accessories

I have the following items for sale. Cargo Net - 10.00 Sport Black floor mats ( removed after 3 weeks) 35.00 Canvas Back Cargo Cover - Covers Rear of 2nd Row - 3rd Row 75.00 Console Vault ( Gun safe) with Digital Lock 200.00 obo.... All items except Console vault shipping is 7.00 Console Vault...
  2. Ron Bumpus

For Sale - Misc Upgrade parts

Hello all, I have recently sold my 2017 Explorer sport. I have 3 items I removed that are available if anyone is interested Canvas Back cargo cover for an Explorer with bucket seats in rear Black (Paid 160) 100.00 Console vault with Electronic Keypad lock (Paid 390) 250.00 Floor mats Black...
  3. Ron Bumpus

Roof Rack / Rail Removal

another option is the seasucker mounts" used for bicycles. SeaSucker Talon Bike Rack I am looking at this for a light weight ladder or home depot run with something long.
  4. Ron Bumpus

Roof Rack / Rail Removal

Roof rack was totally useless Buy a trailer instead :)
  5. Ron Bumpus

My blacked out Explorer

I am contemplating on painting anc clearcoat a smoke black to the turn and tail lamps I’ve seen that done on a few vehicles and it looks really good you can still see the LEDs in daylight and night with no obstruction of you plus I never use my directionals anyway LOL
  6. Ron Bumpus

My blacked out Explorer

i would have to assume 5%? I have been going to the same guy for almost 20 years, been the same level ( close to rear color). but in all honesty I have no clue. I just say, I need my windows tinted..... :)
  7. Ron Bumpus

Brake Help

Without taking off my wheel to measure Rotor diameter, Anyone know what the size is for a 2017 Explorer Sport I am ordering the Powerstop D/S front / rear kit. Any help is appreciated
  8. Ron Bumpus

My blacked out Explorer

NAH, way to lazy for that. I opted to have them Powercoated Bought the exchanges from EBAY 20" FORD EXPLORER SPORT BLACK WHEELS FACTORY OEM 2017 2018 SET 10061 EXCHANGE | eBay Couldn't be happier..... Process wasn't bad, the wait 21 days was a tad long but end result was good.
  9. Ron Bumpus

My blacked out Explorer

Finally after waiting a month..... Well worth the wait. Before IMG_1933 by Ron Bumpus posted December 11, 2017 at 5:17 PM IMG_2441 by Ron Bumpus posted February 19, 2018 at 5:04 PMIMG_2442 by Ron Bumpus posted February 19, 2018 at 5:04 PM Ordering EBC Slot/Drilled Rotors / Paint Calipers.
  10. IMG_2441

IMG_2441

11. IMG_2442

IMG_2442

12. Ron Bumpus

My blacked out Explorer

Ebay has the factory wheels in either Black Chrome and or Gloss Black. I am waiting on my gloss black for the 2017 Sport. Detroit Wheel will also do exchanges so black powdercoating / black cap black locks/lugs under 900.00 with shipping 2 way
  13. Ron Bumpus

SYNC 3 latest version

I have not been able to downgrade from 3.0. Not that I am having any issues, but was trying to do a OTA Software update. kept showing timeout errors.
  14. Ron Bumpus

Seat Leather Stretching, Clips Letting Go

So I am fighting with dealership to fix / replace drivers seat cushion. The leather is either being stretched or is coming apart . I have a big bubble of leather that is separated from the rest of the cushion. Also depending on the driving the seat/leather feels like its moving or something is...
  15. Ron Bumpus

Laggy pedal on 18

Pedal Commander fixes the pedal lag!
  16. Ron Bumpus

5th Gen Explorer Photo Thread

IMG_1933 by Ron Bumpus posted December 11, 2017 at 5:17 PM[/GALLERY
  17. IMG_1933

IMG_1933

18. Ron Bumpus

5th Gen Explorer Photo Thread

How did you get the light bar installed, What is the attachment points? That looks awesome....
  19. Ron Bumpus

Solved Swap in platinum speedo / cluster??

Any one try an upgraded cluster from the platinum in a non platinum vehicle, the single round cluster in my sport reminds me of a Minion looking back at me :)
  20. Ron Bumpus

5Star Tuning now supporting the 2017 Ford Explorer

world of difference. I will never own a vehicle with out one....
  21. Ron Bumpus

Part Number help

Ahhh, Light bulb just went off.... must be the Turkey overload :) when you bought yours did it come with a template? assuming you didn't install yet. Thanks for the help.
  22. Ron Bumpus

Part Number help

well that sucks... I wonder what model explorer it's for then? I hate the look if it exposed like it is. I thought this would be a home run.
  23. Ron Bumpus

Cilajet Auto Paint Sealant

I was going to suggest the same thing, Ceramic Pro is a popular one, Artic coat is not available everywhere, I know of 2 dealers in the US (NJ / Minn). Search Automotive Paint Correction coating, Automotive Nano coatings
Back