Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

How to: New Forscan Update Allows Module Programming

Andron78, Please, share what you have done. There are MANY more here that will test/experiment, this way we can verify for sure you got it right! Also, a couple of people here maintain a list of the mods found and give great credit to those whose found it! (1995E and PlatinumOwner IIRC)
  2. C

Windows down with the remote? (Global Open)

learn something new everyday! I have never seen any "proper" schematics or wiring diagrams use arrows for switch latch direction. Usually a switch is shown in the "normal or off" state, as in when first installed without ever being operated yet. Then one can assume, correctly, that when the...
  3. C

So the wiring diagram is incorrect on the switch type? The drawing shows 2 DPDT on-on switches that operate off of one "lever" AKA ganged. The Auto down and UP, as well as the auto up and down, have arrows to indicate they are a DPDT which is operated by movement of the window switch. So in...
  4. C

Again, i am doing all of this in my head as I haven't been able to do any physical testing or verification yet. If the control board has a way to switch polarity, then we wouldn't need two ganged DPDT switches, two ganged SPST switche or a single DPDT switch would work, all momentary of...
  5. C

getting into the hack-a-day mode............. To start off with, i am playing catch up here since you have been working on this for some time. I have not done any testing, so please feel free to shoot me down if I am going down a rabbit hole not worth going. O-scope possibilities, I am not...
  6. C

OK, after looking at the drawings, I see that the switches are not control commands, but an actual switch to the controls on the motor1 :(
  7. C

Ok, Thanks for the drawings! The comment about the DDM and PDM still might apply, previous vehicle enhancements taught this (2004 Jeep). Way cool to start, flash lights, and make the jeep look haunted by using a verizon elipse7 data enabled tablet in the Jeep by sending it commands from a smart...
  8. C

sheltonfilms, I have a 2014 explorer XLT that I would like to do the Global windows (no sunroof on my Explorer). Can you share what you have done so far (or PM)? I am a radio tech that works with Public Safety (LE,EMS,and Fire) so I have no issues getting in and wiring stuff up. I just...
Back