1. R

2014 Explorer Drive train whirr noise

OK Thanks i may try this too
  2. R

Ok thanks again, ill let you know how it goes
  3. R

OK, i may also have to continue driving until i can identify which bearing it is. Is there any way to verify it's not the PTU? Thanks
  4. R

Hey I actually got net tires last year, they're Michelin latitude tour very quiet. The sound is very loud, more than tires I think. Is anyone having transfer case issues?
  5. R

Thanks again guys, it's over 60k sadly...thanks though, the noise doesn't increase while turning but you could be right having taken the weight off it's hard to tell which wheel. Guess i'll have to keep driving it until it becomes more obvious?
  6. R

Hi Thanks, tires are in very good condition. I've jacked up the vehicle to check the wheel bearings, is there some other way to diagnose the wheel bearings?
  7. R

Hi all, at about 60000mi I'm getting a fairly loud whirr from the drive train. I jacked up front both wheels of the ground and wheels spin together by hand ok, no obvious sign of bearing issues, did same for rear. Gets louder the faster I go. Almost sounds as if I had a set of super...
Back