Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Trailer Hitches

Thanks..I finally found it... etrailer.com is the ones I was looking for... :thumbsup:
  2. L

Trailer Hitches

I seen a website link awhile back..I think it was in this section. It was a link for a "hideahitch" made for the EX... can't seem to find it..anyone remember it?...Thanks.... :D
  3. L

4 pin to 7 pin harness adapter

I bought a 4 to 7 pin adapter at Autozone a couple years ago..used to to tow our camper...it was about $10. or so
  4. L

about changing oil and basic maintaince..

Wonder if you can buy this at a auto parts place..ie AutoZone, Advance Auto...?? or just from their website?... sounds like a good idea.. :thumbsup:
  5. L

2000 Explorer Sport 4X4 has a noticeable lean to the left

"Easiest/cheapest/most common fix is to adjust the passenger side torsion bar lower (the torsion twist lift, but in reverse)". could you please explain this? not sure excatly what your saying here?
  6. L

CEL is on, does autozone have a reader....

Autozone will read it for you for free..yes they sell code readers. kind of $$$ I got one at Harbor Freight for $39... :confused:
  7. L

Squeeeky Brakes

My '98 did the same thing...had about 2/3 pads left when we bought it about 8 wks ago...about the second week I couldn't stand hearing them frt brakes squeal..took it back to the dealer where we bought it and told them.."they still squeal"..and they ended up turning down the rotors just a...
  8. L

3.73 limited slip axle ratio

3.73 limited slip is what I figured but wasn't sure... Thanks for the info...
  9. L

3.73 limited slip axle ratio

Where can I find what the codes mean?..mine reads D4 for the axle...
  10. L

This SeaFoam stuff is AWESOME

This stuff has been around for ages. I use it in my motorcycles and small gas engines(lawnmower,tiller ect.)..it does what it says it will do.. and more....and your vehicles will love you for it.. :-)
  11. L

Puddle Light...Colored?

If that's the case,then how did these other people put in colored #194 bulbs? :eek:
  12. L

How to: Fog Lights with Parking Lights

Well, like a big dummy..I searched deep enough into the wire bundle and found the dark blue /w green stripe. I did the mod as suggested,by PghBill and quick spiced it into the w/blk stripe wire (washer pump)..so now the fogs come on with the key in "on- run-acc". If you wire them this way..it...
  13. L

How to: Fog Lights with Parking Lights

The only "blue" wire that's in my '98 relay bundle has a "Black" stripe on it.(grd I think),but, no "dark blue" with "light green" stripe... Also mine only has one relay...the other side is empty.. I tryed jumpering all the different holes... ended up blowing a 15 amp fuse...Ford must have...
Back